Pulling Teeth - Martyr Immortal Pre-Order

matt

www.a389records.com

stoked to get this.

heres some info on the release

NEW PULLING TEETH LP 'MARTYR IMMORTAL' IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

DELUXE 12" WITH FOILED PT LOGO, GATEFOLD PACKAGING, AND 33" x 46" POSTER INSERT

FIRST PRESS OF 500 COPIES ONLY - 150 BLUE VINYL+FOIL/ 350 RED VINYL+FOIL

GO TO THE WEBSTORE TO GET YOURS NOW!!! (RECORDS SHIP LATE OCTOBER 2007)

if you havent heard them check them out

http://www.myspace.com/pullingteethmd

• 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Holy thread bump, Batman!

A389 is releasing a remixed/remastered 10th anniversary edition of this - not sure when it's going up for PO.  One track streaming now (Shiteaters):

https://a389recordings.bandcamp.com/album/pulling-teeth-martyr-immortal-10th-anniversary-edition

They're also doing a reunion set playing this in its entirety at TIHC!

• 4 months later...

Going online Monday and the band says they'll have some copies at TIHC.  The remaster is also now streaming on bandcamp.  They also mentioned having some very limited represses there too, so I'd imagine any leftovers would get dropped online as well.

In 2007 Baltimore's PULLING TEETH released their relentless sophomore LP 'Martyr Immortal'. Twelve frenzied tracks of raging metallic hardcore perfectly fusing the metallic intensity of INTEGRITY with the manic energy of LEFT FOR DEAD. 

Fast forward ten years later to 2017 and the album has received a commemorative anniversary reissue / facelift.. The original tapes have been remixed by Kevin Bernsten (Developing Nations) and remastered by Brad Boatright (Audiosiege), and housed in an alternate take on the original artwork with never-before seen photos by Robbie Redcheeks and the NEVER RELEASED ON VINYL 'Dismissed In Time (As Perfection Unwinds)' featuring Dwid Hellion of INTEGRITY.

So pumped to see them play this tonight!!

22 minutes ago, andysrobbins said:

So disgustingly jealous you get to see this. My favorite hardcore record ever. The remaster sounds ripping as hell. Can't wait for the preorder next week.

If it's any consolation, Hate5Six will surely be recording it and putting it up on his site eventually for everyone to enjoy.

So just a quick update - they had a supposedly /100 splatter available at TIHC.  It didn't have a DL card, but and the jacket had a hype sticker stating /666 (I'm guessing that is the total run?).  I guess we'll find out today when he throws everything up online.  Jacket is the same artwork just present in gray like the image on the bandcamp stream.

They also had /100 represses of Funerary and Paranoid Delusions/Paradise Illusions on Glow in the Dark vinyl.

Also, the set was killer, however half the place cleared out before they came on which was disappointing.  Martyr A.D. pummeled the crowd right before them and the show was running so late that I think a lot of folks were just exhausted.

1 hour ago, hallowken78 said:

So just a quick update - they had a supposedly /100 splatter available at TIHC.  It didn't have a DL card, but and the jacket had a hype sticker stating /666 (I'm guessing that is the total run?).  I guess we'll find out today when he throws everything up online.  Jacket is the same artwork just present in gray like the image on the bandcamp stream.

They also had /100 represses of Funerary and Paranoid Delusions/Paradise Illusions on Glow in the Dark vinyl.

Also, the set was killer, however half the place cleared out before they came on which was disappointing.  Martyr A.D. pummeled the crowd right before them and the show was running so late that I think a lot of folks were just exhausted.

Would love to know where and when all of these are going up!