[UPDATED 5/19/14] LF: Russian Circles Memorial Euro Gray; Junius 7" Fires...; ISIS & Rosetta TP's

drds89

Russian Circles: Memorial Translucent Gray Euro Press

Junius: The Fires of Antediluvia 7" // Need Green (Earth) and Black (Aether) on Natural Card and Green (Earth) on Black Cover  

**I have a nice Clear (Air) on Black Cover duplicate to trade + $ for your trouble**

ISIS/Melvins Split: Test Press for decent price (not kidney or gonad prices on discogs)

Rosetta Test Presses: TGS, Wake, Split with Balboa, Split with YONL/EOTW

Jakob: Erfo 7" /200 -- (Crawlspace Records, USA)

The Angelic Process:  Solipsistic CD-r

Magyar Posse:  Random Avenger CD 

The Pax Cecilia:  Nouveau (...) CD

Suffocate For F*** Sake:  Self-Titled, first CD

Offering $$ and / or titles from my tradelist-- see sig line. I also may have some postrock/postmetal duplicates that are always coming and going and may not make it onto the list as current. Just PM me what you're looking for.

Don is awesome to deal with. Have confidence sellers.

Have to agree with Derek on some of those rarer Sheath titles. It took something real special to nab a copy of the From Fathoms tour edition for myself. This one completed my Sheath collection. That was the only time i've ever seen it available (since it went OOP).

Now, i gotta get me a tour edition of Caspian's 'Live at Old South Church'. Any help? From anyone?

Don is awesome to deal with. Have confidence sellers.

Have to agree with Derek on some of those rarer Sheath titles. It took something real special to nab a copy of the From Fathoms tour edition for myself. This one completed my Sheath collection. That was the only time i've ever seen it available (since it went OOP).

Now, i gotta get me a tour edition of Caspian's 'Live at Old South Church'. Any help? From anyone?

Thanks Justin! I try to operate by the Golden Rule, fast pay, fast ship if selling, honest descriptions

Beginner's luck for sure, one of the first GFE I found was tour press From Fathoms, still looking for Loyal Eyes tour press (per above)

edited for name mix-up...

Yep, I know.

Do you own any version?

Yes, I have Solace Red:Black Graveface in Mint/Mint, and their 7 inch you can get from Graveface for $5. Got beat out on Semaphore last month. Have every thing of theirs on mp3, what like 4 1/2 hrs of music and still can't get enough. I'm an old guy, and just 'discovered' them last year, not really been in touch with the music scene for years. It's cool to get a 29 minute track for $1.50 off their bandcamp site. Great music to do paperwork by (Dominion). Chill to Cale:Drew which merges right into Solace. But I love Subsets so much, too when they kick with those heavy riffs, like in Ageena.

Oops, I better stop and create or search for a Jakob thread, and not keeping bumping this one lets the moderators descend upon me.

Glad to find a fellow Jakobite here!

Seriously will have to work some overtime and not run up the credit card anymore when the Red:Red comes along :( .... :)