Senses Fail Still Searching PO

38 minutes ago, lloydrx said:

So i just looked up LIEY on the king's road merch site to see the mockup and they have a picture of LIAWR blue and red splatter on white mocked up. I expect this to be released in the next couple days? The page doesn't exist yet but it was showing as a related item below the LIEY page. I'm happy with my variant but for those who don't want to pay a bunch, this should be coming next

No I was confused about this as well since it was in the related field, but looks that was an old pressing according to discogs.

39 minutes ago, lloydrx said:

So i just looked up LIEY on the king's road merch site to see the mockup and they have a picture of LIAWR blue and red splatter on white mocked up. I expect this to be released in the next couple days? The page doesn't exist yet but it was showing as a related item below the LIEY page. I'm happy with my variant but for those who don't want to pay a bunch, this should be coming next

This is good news. The price is what has stopped me from getting it in the past.

I spun the first side before work today and it sounds/looks pretty good.  Little ticks here and there and light IGD on the last track, but nothing too crazy.  Sound quality is probably 6 or 7 out of 10.  I didn't expect an insert too so that was a plus.

Still Searching and Let It Enfold You are also being reissued on 180g black vinyl.

release date of December 9th. 

https://www.amazon.com/Let-Enfold-Gram-Black-Vinyl/dp/B01M4LAWON/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1476910601&sr=8-2&keywords=Senses+Fail+Let+It+Enfold+You

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7RU10G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by ejc625

• 4 weeks later...
On August 21, 2012 at 1:08 PM, xadamhudsonx said:

$16 plus shipping for a single LP?

No thanks.

On August 21, 2012 at 1:20 PM, NoControl2 said:

Epitaph has been creeping the vinyl prices up to 14.99-15.99 for new LPs from the 11-12.99

Also thought this was funny from the first page of the thread in 2012.. the new SF represses are $25 :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

Original issue of From the Depths of Dreams was only six tracks, before Drive Thru reissued with the bonus songs, and still my favorite listen of theirs. 

Oh yeah, although I've never seen the 6 track version anywhere. Bloody Romance will forever be my favorite Sense Fail song. 

7 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Oh yeah, although I've never seen the 6 track version anywhere. Bloody Romance will forever be my favorite Sense Fail song. 

yeah those eca ones are long gone sadly. i had a burned copy in my sophomore year for a while, but its been a while since ive listened to it. i still remember seeing a vinyl copy when i got into collecting for like $20, but i passed for some silly reason :/ #vinylregrets

11 minutes ago, kjkenney said:

yeah those eca ones are long gone sadly. i had a burned copy in my sophomore year for a while, but its been a while since ive listened to it. i still remember seeing a vinyl copy when i got into collecting for like $20, but i passed for some silly reason :/ #vinylregrets

I never even saw them back in 2004. I bought the Drive Thru version at my first Warped Tour in '04, and I was THE SHIT at my school because no one else had a physical copy of it haha.