CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

• 11 months later...

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, first of all: sorry for the bump and for people perhaps freaking out that this is about the new album - it's not.

I scored big time on AWLWLB when I pre-ordered it via Deathwish and they were kind enough to provide me with a clear copy. I never spun it because I had (of course haha) other copies too. However, today I thought I would put it on to get excited once again for a new album or whatever and saw that my copy is really bent (picture below). It was always stored safely and properly with my other records so I have literally no experience with this whatsoever. My guess is that the package was too long outside in the sun when I received it back in the days (even though my other copies were fine). Anyone a good idea how to handle this tragedy? I'm heartbroken.

16129805_1358545147524638_1292280512_o.j

34 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Keep it in a paper sleeve and shelve it next to a wall on your record shelf where all the weight from the records will be leaning on it and in a few days it'll be good, if you've got a box set put that in front of it and it'll help to flatten it out

Okay I will try this out, thanks!

• 4 months later...

Since the whole Converge catalog has been extensively debated in this thread I thought some folks would dig JB's take:

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rank-your-records-converge-jacob-bannon

Even more importantly, he just finished tracking vocals for the new album.  The thought of new Converge after 5 years gives me goosebumps.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Produced by Ronson.  4 colored variants with no standard black press.  220 gram each.

This is album is fucking Kryptonite to me now. Fuck bands.

19 minutes ago, jrodan said:

jesus christ, shut the fuck up.

See how people can crack jokes and just be fine?

3 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Since the whole Converge catalog has been extensively debated in this thread I thought some folks would dig JB's take:

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/rank-your-records-converge-jacob-bannon

Even more importantly, he just finished tracking vocals for the new album.  The thought of new Converge after 5 years gives me goosebumps.

I liked this a lot. I wish he would have actually ranked his favorite as far his own personal preference, just because I'm curious, but this look into how he views the records was very interesting. 

Edited by somethingvinyl

• 1 month later...