The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

I'm GOING to get this I have deiced. I'm not letting this turn into a Brand New, or Copeland record for me where it's absolutely out of reach for me. Yeah it's high but it's a signed box set limited to 500. This has regret all over it and I don't want to miss out when I can get it for 10x more later 100% out of reach. This a splurge/sacrifice I have to make. 

I'm GOING to get this I have deiced. I'm not letting this turn into a Brand New, or Copeland record for me where it's absolutely out of reach for me. Yeah it's high but it's a signed box set limited to 500. This has regret all over it and I don't want to miss out when I can get it for 10x more later 100% out of reach. This a splurge/sacrifice I have to make. 

Ladies and gentlemen!  We have found our target market for record pricing strategies such as these!

so $200 is out of the question with a brand new or copeland record, but not the weeknd? which won't even sell out?

dude... chill out and buy 10 records instead.

so $200 is out of the question with a brand new or copeland record, but not the weeknd? which won't even sell out?

dude... chill out and buy 10 records instead.

It's just the logic of flippers where this is going to be $400 in 2 months where there are less copies on the market. Then the 500 we get to choose from now. I understand that I could get more for my money, but it's a very hard choice and I just don't want to regret not buying this now and it never get repressed.

It's just the logic of flippers where this is going to be $400 in 2 months where there are less copies on the market. Then the 500 we get to choose from now. I understand that I could get more for my money, but it's a very hard choice and I just don't want to regret not buying this now and it never get repressed.

elf-king-4.gif