The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

I deleted it to add another quote.   

and please, your trolling is boring, move on

i'm not quite sure you know what trolling means.

because the only trolling i did here today was beyond successful.

Well, he lost a fan in me. That's some straight up bullshit. I'd be asking for a refund had I purchased such overpriced garbage. To think that I bought that Codeine boxset last year for 80 bucks, and that came with beautiful gatefolds, CDs, three booklets, and a free 7", and I got that signed in person. Whereas this douche charges 200 bucks for his printed autograph and subpar packaging...not to mention 40 dollars for a goddamn t-shirt. What a punk, how could anyone stand for that?

Well, he lost a fan in me. That's some straight up bullshit. I'd be asking for a refund had I purchased such overpriced garbage. To think that I bought that Codeine boxset last year for 80 bucks, and that came with beautiful gatefolds, CDs, three booklets, and a free 7", and I got that signed in person. Whereas this douche charges 200 bucks for his printed autograph and subpar packaging...not to mention 40 dollars for a goddamn t-shirt. What a punk, how could anyone stand for that?

I would ask for a refund, but tunes too bomb. (All jokes aside, I'm not going to listen to KissLand I've lost all respect for this dude I hope somebody calls him out and get this like blown up)

Guest tms2787

You sound like me when I first joined. Just calm down we stick up for each other around here and poke fun at each other, don't take it personally.

My stomach hurts from laughter.

Plus those who didn't buy the box have the choice to buy each album individually. Oh, and Codeine are a respectable band who actually made good music. Sorry suckas.

Eric, did you say FUGE around the 6:37 mark?

I said fuck because the plastic wrap was sticking.

Ummm...did you give this a good solid listen on someone else's table? There is NO WAY that this sounded even remotely good on your Crosley, Eric.

Well all I have is a Crosley, all my friends who collect have Crosleys or other beginning turntables. Mine's set up to Altec Lansing speakers so I got the surround sound effect, at least.

My girlfriend surprised me with this

Just a report on sound quality on a turntable other than a crosley, it sounds pretty damn good to be honest.

Not the best pressing in the world, but not by far the worse, high for this melted my mind. That bass, JESUS

As many (and i) agree it was well over priced, worth about 100. But i really like the way in which the records are held (transparent sleeves and the die cut gatefold

I have to say, despite the printed signatures and the changes made to Trilogy, this thing is worth the price. These records sound so good. The packaging is really great. I'm really happy I decided to go for it and buy this. I love these records and its really great to get them on wax.

If anyone is waffling on getting this. Go for it. It's really well done.

From XO

"To all the fans,

We sincerely apologize for the issues with the Trilogy Vinyl Box Set. Unfortunately, there was some miscommunication internally and you were ultimately led to believe the packages would be hand signed. To make up for that, everyone who ordered the set will receive a complementary lithograph insert, which will be hand signed, and a special item from the new project later on.

Sorry once again and we hope you will continue to show your support in the years to come."

Redeemed?