The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

More as there is no option to buy just the vinyl you want, the circa packages at least made sense. 

Three mixtapes for 200$ is ridiculous. This is like the watch the throne pressing. 

I always felt like that was intentionally tongue-in-cheek by them, like them playing into the lavishness with the gold cover and knowing that most people aren't gonna bother buying it.

The Weeknd is just coming off delusional from my perspective.

^ agreed.

my first reaction was "jesus, kanye wouldn't even try to pull that shit", and then throne immediately came to mind. but again, that's the 2 biggest names in rap, putting out an album based entirely upon "hey everyone, look how fucking rich we are". at least a big price tag on that was based on continuity.

this is just some dude who's been around for a year or so and was lucky enough to get a bunch of hype. oh, and he autographed them. i keep forgetting about that. nevermind, so worth it.

^ agreed.

my first reaction was "jesus, kanye wouldn't even try to pull that shit", and then throne immediately came to mind. but again, that's the 2 biggest names in rap, putting out an album based entirely upon "hey everyone, look how fucking rich we are". at least a big price tag on that was based on continuity.

this is just some dude who's been around for a year or so and was lucky enough to get a bunch of hype. oh, and he autographed them. i keep forgetting about that. nevermind, so worth it.

It's frustrating enough to make me wanna make my own bootleg.