The Weeknd - Balloons Trilogy

3arl

Also thinking about Ryan's argument of getting many records for this price in mathematical terms:

Here are 3 records I want right now but are out of reach:

Copeland - You Are My Sunshine(1000) $97

The Radio Dept - Clinging To A Scheme(?)  $50

Panic At The Disco! - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out(2300) $60

(Prices Via Popsike)

This totals to around: $217

So for the price I'm paying for 3 USED LPs I could get 6 new ones signed

Yes I know I could get some new LPs for a alot less but if I'm spending $200 I should get something I wanted so it's hard choice none the less.

so lets clap for Warner Bros music or whatever label for tricking us into spending money.

If this was $60 like it should be i guess it would sell out. And then copies would sell on eBay for 200, is this dude just trying to sell at future flipper price? 500 @ $200, thats a cool 100G. Whats the production cost on this run got to be? $20000? That's a fucking outrageous profit margin. 

Guest tms2787

I saw a Tweet from someone in the XO camp earlier this evening when I was on a toilet break at work, I wondered to myself if the records were up on the webstore but it wouldn't load quickly enough, so after work I got in the car, charged my iPhone and when it kicked back on and I opened Safari the webpage was up, I clicked it, scrolled over say $199.00 and thought I was seeing double because my phone screen is cracked to hell. But, I wasn't and I laughed. And then I was sad. It's a really nice looking package but I am going to have to pass for that I can get a record or two that I've wanted forever for around the same.