Live: Throwing Copper vinyl reissue?

futre

The original LP doesn't include all of the songs. I want to say the cassette had two more songs? Been a while.

Most presses of Throwing Copper were missing 'Pillar of Davidson' and 'Horse.' The Colombian press had all songs. Also, not sure about the German press. More info here: http://www.livediscography.com/lcr_sec1_tc.html#rar-10997_clear_usa

I'm sure this will be available at other places maybe slightly cheaper, I want it really bad but not sure how it's going to sound on 1 LP - the fucking 180gram audiophile quality means shit when it's shoving that much music onto 1 lp

I agree. I was going to hold off for a bit hoping it shows up elsewhere. "Audiophile" is indeed laughable.

Back when this first came out I was over at a friend's house for a sleep over. His dad came home around midnight totally drunk off his ass. He just got a copy of Throwing Copper that day and had been listening to it nonstop. He proceeded to play the CD on his sound system (which probably cost thousands of dollars) at maximum volume. Thereby introducing me and all those present to the wonders of rock and roll.

Good times...

• 3 weeks later...

I think they are probably out of their allotment. As far as I know, the copper colored versions are being pressed right now, and the black copies will probably follow. They'll probably hold off on reposting for black until they get the info from MOV.

works for me. MOV releases are bomb-diggity