PO: Placeholder - 7" Broken Rim Records (FFO: Hot Water Music, Nirvana, Daylight) PREORDER INFO

kylet

Broken Rim Records welcomes Placeholder

PH477PROMO.jpg

Since they started in 2011, Placeholder has been on multiple US tours with no plans of slowing down. With a unique sound that has been described as "Nirvana meets Hot Water Music," Placeholder is not a band to sleep on. After a name change and a lineup change, Placeholder has established a fan base with plans for their first vinyl release this fall on Broken Rim Records.

You can stream the entire EP on the Broken Rim Records Bandcamp.

The will be releasing a 4 song EP titled "Thought I Would Have Been Somebody By Now" on 7" and iTunes via Broken Rim Records this fall.

Pressing info:

20 Test Pressings

50 Silk Screened Covers

105 Black

350 Translucent Yellow w/ Black Splatter

Track Listing:

01. Mary

02. Tired Of Me

03. Calculation

04. Bright Enough To Shine

Preorders go live next Saturday, 9/29, at 9:00am EST. Single records, and limited 3 packs including both variants and an alternative silk screened cover will be available. Check the releases section for a tracking listing and full pressing info!

http://brokenrimrecords.storenvy.com/

Sneak peek at the Alt Cover:

PH3PACK.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I popped in for a listen, that new song sounds cool and I'll most likely be picking this up. That yellow mock-up looks real neat too!

PHVINYLAD.jpg

Those pictures are from Pirates Press. The records are in transit now so it could very well be an actual picture of the record. Not sure if it's a mock up or not. We'll see soon!