PO: Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends (6th press.)

The original cover is so much better. The other version is just a green background with a logo on top. Boring.

I understand, but already owning a copy of this, I noticed that in the image of the bundle, it looked like it had the different cover so I was hoping to have two different copies with two different covers. I don't think the cover is lame at all, just the fact that this one has the original cover is lame because I was hoping they would re-issue the other cover.

I understand, but already owning a copy of this, I noticed that in the image of the bundle, it looked like it had the different cover so I was hoping to have two different copies with two different covers. I don't think the cover is lame at all, just the fact that this one has the original cover is lame because I was hoping they would re-issue the other cover.

Ahhh gotcha.

• 1 month later...

I just checked my victory order status and it says shipped as well but if you look at shopradiocast the release date just continues to get pushed back...

There may be delays in getting the records from Victory to SRC?I know that when SRC has an exclusive that is also being sold at HT, there is a huge delay in the distribution. Case in point: The Starting Line - Direction. Hot Topic barely received their copies a month ago where as SRC had their copies a couple of months ago.I could be very wrong though...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...