Stephen Jenkins... you shit head (and repress apparently.)

yep, you guys are totally right, you are all better than me because I guess you think you have a better taste in music than me.  sorry for trying to join this community and build a collection of records that I like by offering to buy records off of other users.  and yes I get that stephan is a douche, it doesnt matter to me, I still enjoy the music.

Just saw and the "Stephan's Leather Shirt" listing may be worst thing ever:

http://luminarylane.com/product/15/stephan-jenkins-stephan-s-leather-shirt

I'm thinking of submitting my own "Dream Experience" of "Go fuck yourself" with a bid of $20. If he's so hard up for cash, he might do it.

yep, you are also right, I have no humility.  why should I be respectful of anyone here when I post a innocent message trying to find a record that I have been looking for and all I get it laughed at.  real nice.

There are two copies of Ursa Major for sale here:

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=2567111&ev=rb

yep, you guys are totally right, you are all better than me because I guess you think you have a better taste in music than me.  sorry for trying to join this community and build a collection of records that I like by offering to buy records off of other users.  and yes I get that stephan is a douche, it doesnt matter to me, I still enjoy the music.

Just stop. Your interpretation of what people are really laughing at is spot off.

your inability to read before asking a question?

we all know the search function isn't the best, but c'mon.

you guys are unbelievable.  How do you think I found this year old thread?  I've read every thread with anything to do with this vinyl.  I've inquired to everyone who has ever had it for sale or trade through private message.  I just thought I would throw it in this thread so maybe someone would see it and maybe have one for sale.  I ask if anyone has one for sale and I get laughed at.  amazing

you guys are unbelievable.  How do you think I found this year old thread?  I've read every thread with anything to do with this vinyl.  I've inquired to everyone who has ever had it for sale or trade through private message.  I just thought I would throw it in this thread so maybe someone would see it and maybe have one for sale.  I ask if anyone has one for sale and I get laughed at.  amazing

Sale threads belong in the sales section, and as for your reading every thread your first question is where is this repress, which if you had read the thread would be obvious that its probably not happening

what are they laughing at then, because I'm obviously missing the joke

If you would actually read the thread you'd know that they are super ultra delayed on this repress and will probably never do it. That's why people are laughing. Because you didn't read the OP or any of the following posts. Also a good way to get a community to like you is to talk shit to everyone as a whole In your first posts. Good idea.

Re-upping an old thread after hitting up every possible lead in the sales section is admirable for the sake of dedication, I guess, but is also annoying. Hitting multiple threads and PMs for a singular agenda is always going to piss people off. Yr birth date has you at 30 - shouldn't you know how to internet better at this point?