PO: Beatles Box Set

yancey47

Some of these I would really like to own but I am sure I can find the ones I like a lot cheaper individually. Personally not a fan of every Beatles album and I know that sounds sacrilege to most music fans but honestly they did cover a lot of sounds over their full discography...some better than others. I would not call myself even a super huge fan of the beatles I normally like their work. The White album is probably my least favorite if I had to pick. Would be cool to own the set though but 400 is a bit much. Heck if each LP sold for 20 dollars each (still a bit higher than an LP should cost) than the total would be 320.

I am sure they sold a crapload of the CD box. I can’t justify this for $400. I need a copy of Please Please Me and Beatles For Sale. I don’t have Past Masters either but it looks like an expanded Hey Jude. Have to live with what I have and luckily most of them are in VG shape at least. Maybe at $200???