P.O. Gifts From Enola

bluedeni

Interested to see if the vocals ruin it for me or not. Been a huge fan of this band forever and I just dunno...

Added this to my collection already, go there and click add to your collection if you're into that sorta stuff: http://boards.vinylc...&do=view&r=2824

PS I also added the navy blue and other colors for anyone buying all four

Interested to see if the vocals ruin it for me or not. Been a huge fan of this band forever and I just dunno...

Added this to my collection already, go there and click add to your collection if you're into that sorta stuff: http://boards.vinylc...&do=view&r=2824

PS I also added the navy blue and other colors for anyone buying all four

cool, thanks! my first addition to the collection database here. and i'm keeping my promise not to bug you about the other thing...

• 3 weeks later...

I gotta say I haven't gotten into this album as much as I wanted to so far. Granted I'm only a couple listens in. But their S/T was amazing IMO and I'm just not digging these tracks nearly as much yet.

I'm not big on the vocals. I personally preferred the occasional more subtle vocals from S/T.

• 2 months later...

If anyone received the blue/yellow version, make you sure at least give it a few passes with a dry brush before playing. When I pulled out the LPs it sounded like soundpaper. Thought it was the sleeves, but it's actually blue particles from the record.

Aside from that, VERY cool looking vinyl, and another great record from these guys.

got a TMS release from seller here that I thought had been used as a frisbee during a beach party, so much grain. Stuff was so fine like sandpaper grit, couldn't see it. I sent for 'professional' cleaning as a rare variant, and cleaned the inner sleeve with lint removing tape and blow dryer.

It was worth it, all good now.

• 1 month later...