PO: Say Anything - In Defense Of The Genre

Did anyone ever find out how the variant switch is gonna be handled? Are the people who ordered purple gonna get purple? Or will they get gold?

I emailed them concerned asking about this, and got this reply.

(note I am getting two because my brother and I ordered together)

"All copies ordered through our store will be gold so you get 2 gold. 

Sorry for the confusion,
Danny"

Yea I don't have the patience of a 12 year old so I can hold off as long as they deliver a quality product which SRC has done so far. Not everyone of their releases gets delayed but it is rarely their fault since they just distribute and get rights to exclusives like this. Will be great once its here though.

I'm not upset by the delay, but I don't understand why these haven't been ready for a few weeks now sitting in a room waiting for the release date to ship out.  I just know if I was releasing a record three months after I put it up for sale, I would make sure that I had it in hand well before the ship date and if I didn't have it in hand about a week before the ship date, I would inform the purchasers of the delay.  I still haven't heard a word from SRC.  I don't know, It just seems like a common sense business practice that is not in place in the instance.