Strung Out - First three albums box set

tittus

Yay, I'm glad they separated these into volumes.  Now I only have to buy 1 since it contains the only 3 albums of theirs I like.

I'm kinda with you on this. I never got the OG of these, and I love their early stuff. The later stuff was so hit or miss. Greats songs mixed with not so great songs. I think they would total an amazing album if you cherry picked some of that stuff.

Yay, I'm glad they separated these into volumes.  Now I only have to buy 1 since it contains the only 3 albums of theirs I like.

This is exactly how i feel.  Totally loved the early stuff.   An American Paradox is the last album of theirs i enjoyed and wish that was included.   The rest i can live without

For me, TBD is where they started to shine with EOSD being my favorite album. Exile is probably my favorite in the "new" era and I definitely understand those who say the songs are hit and miss. However, they have so many amazing songs so that when you go to see them live they can play for a couple hours and will still not play all the songs you want to hear. 

I personally hate the sound/mix of STWB, so hopefully I will like it now. 

I am getting a little fed up of them feeding all of us the same music over and over. Live album, top contenders, P&P, and now these box-sets. I really just want to hear new music which hopefully will be sometime this year.