Pre-orders/TP: The Bled, Dashboard Confessional,A3

Guest admin1338560633

[image][image]

THE BLED “Silent Treatment” dbl LP Black Vinyl

THE BLED “Silent Treatment” dbl LP Blue Vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=the%20bled

DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL “The Shade Of Poison Trees” LP Mustard vinyl

DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL “The Shade Of Poison Trees” LP Pumpkin vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=dashboard

On the same day that we announce winners for the test pressings for Ben Weasel, Appleseed Cast, and Maritime, we are so fucking stoked to announce 3 new Test Pressing Contests! Our friends at Cobraside will be giving us not 1, but 2 copies of Test Pressings for The Bled “Silent Treatment”, Dashboard Confessional “The Shade of Poison Trees”, and Alkaline Trio “Remains”. Holy shit! I am still blown away by this. In addition to the test pressings, we have set up new pre-orders for the newest albums for the Bled and Dashboard Confessional!

You know the drill, your purchases of Cobraside titles will enter you to win 1 of the 6 test pressings. Your previous orders for Cobraside titles also count so don’t worry if you have already purchased Alkaline Trio, Detroit Cobras, or Gore Gore Girls. Below are some of the other titles Cobraside have put out. Cobraside will also be releasing new records from Saves the Day and Fatso Jetson in the near future. Thanks Cobraside for being so generous with the test pressings and good luck to everyone!

Alkaline Trio “Remains” double LP black vinyl

Alkaline Trio “Remains” double LP green/grey marble vinyl

Alkaline Trio “Remains” double LP turquoise marble vinyl

BELLRAYS “HAVE A LITTLE FAITH ” LP

BURNING BRIDES - HANG LOVE double LP blue and purple vinyl

DETROIT COBRAS - TIED & TRUE LP colored vinyl

DETROIT COBRAS - TIED & TRUE LP

GORE GORE GIRLS - GET THE GORE LP detroit cobras

GORE GORE GIRLS - GET THE GORE LP Pink detroit cobras

Yeah any idea pressing numbers on these or if these will be the only colors available. Going to purchase but if you had any of this info it would help.

Brian

with the Bled, the blue is 400, the black is 700. I think those are the only colors.

Dashboard is on mustard and pumpkin, but I think it will be on black too. i will try to get the numbers on this.

Not sure about the others.

Guest falloutcollapse

It's WAY better than the last one.

No way. "Dusk And Summer" was a killer record. Even that duet with the Counting Crows douche.

'

scott, no. this one rules. DON'T MAKE ME WRITE A LETTER TO HE EDITOR OF AP. god, i borrowed the new issue, and some kid is complaining about you again