The League (Season 4)

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's episode was awful, by far the worst episode of the show, and episode 1 this season was pretty bad.

I thought it was great, but I really like Raffi and dug seeing him get his own episode.  The pocket hot dog running joke killed me.

Edit : I will say though, it's hard to consider it an episode of The League.

I thought it was great, but I really like Raffi and dug seeing him get his own episode.  The pocket hot dog running joke killed me.

Edit : I will say though, it's hard to consider it an episode of The League.

Pocket hot dog is one of the greatest bits I've seen. I thought the episode was alright but I missed the actual league aspect of the show. Felt it was a filler episode. and kinda sad we wont be seeing Rafi anymore.

I somehow feel like Raffi's death won't affect the show at all.  I'd be surprised if a year from now (show time), he's dead.  I think part of the reason I liked the episode so much was due to the fact that I think the show has stalled out a bit.  It's funny and I like watching it every week, but I haven't been surprised by anything they've done in a while.  This episode definitely surprised me.

Also, the whole driving section was hilarious.

I somehow feel like Raffi's death won't affect the show at all.  I'd be surprised if a year from now (show time), he's dead.  I think part of the reason I liked the episode so much was due to the fact that I think the show has stalled out a bit.  It's funny and I like watching it every week, but I haven't been surprised by anything they've done in a while.  This episode definitely surprised me.

Also, the whole driving section was hilarious.

I bet there's a Rafi funeral episode next year. I think I read somewhere that Jason Mantzoukas is getting his own show (I could be wrong about that), so it would kind of make sense for him to show up less this season and be almost completely absent in future ones.

I bet there's a Rafi funeral episode next year. I think I read somewhere that Jason Mantzoukas is getting his own show (I could be wrong about that), so it would kind of make sense for him to show up less this season and be almost completely absent in future ones.

He keeps pretty busy I think.  I know he writes for Childrens' Hospital and possibly NTSF:SD:SUV and it seems like he's on Comedy Bang Bang pretty regularly too.  Then again, he isn't on The League that much either, so I'm hoping he can juggle all his obligations.  This episode was so far out of The League's normal world that I wouldn't be upset if it wasn't cannon and it didn't affect the continuity of the show.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a crime that this past season hasn't been talked about more!  Absolutely hilarious.  I love this show so much.

It seems like any TV thread that isn't Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire or The Walking Dead doesn't get bumped too often.

I enjoyed the last season quite a bit.  I feel like it's slipped into it's comfort zone a lot, but it still makes me laugh and that's the important thing.  I know this is counterintuitive for the show, but I could do with out all the football player guest appearances.  It seems forced and I don't think it ever adds anything.