American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

i watched the last season and i was immediately hooked as soon as i saw that slutty redhead in her maid outfit bending over and S'ing D. beyond the D S'ing, her character was extremely fascinating. hands down my favorite. as a lady that does other ladies, i was obsessed with wanting to know if a lesbian would see her as a slutbomb or the old woman.

AND HOLY SHIT, that columbine uh.. "tribute" episode was amazing. afterwards i watched a few columbine documentaries on netflix to see how much they borrowed from the real tragedy. (now i can't remember. all i can remember is columbine facts...)

I think Adam Levine did a great job in last night's ep. he didn't douche up the place. i can't wait to see where this story is going. not so sure how i feel about this alien stuff. hopefully it doesn't come off tacky/cheesy.

What is the deal with this show. New seasons don't reference pervious seasons right? But each episode isn't a self-contained story, the season has a narrative? My wife sort of wants to watch it, I'm on the fence about it.

yeah it's an all new story. all new characters, all new plot, same actors.

Caught up with the premiere episode today.

I am also torn about the whole alien angle and how it will play into the show.

I got no beef with Adam Levine. His music is a'ight at best. But he did a decent job acting.

Interested in how the next few episodes will play out. And I missed probably the second half of the first season. I have to get caught up with that eventually.