American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

They didn't die, I think it was all in the other dudes head of what he was planning to happen.

They never ate the cupcakes, I don't think.

Also, best line of the whole season is tied between Dandy's "STOP! YOURE MAKING ME FEEL BAD!!!" or "THIS IS AMERICAS BODY."

I enjoyed this episode for the most part, I feel like character development is really starting to happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I watched last week's episode, but not this week's yet. Dandy is by far the most interesting and fucked up character, and that's about the only thing I like about this season. I agree that this season is not what I expected from AHS and it's the worst season thus far. Honestly, I don't know if I will watch another season of AHS after this one. It has lost its appeal to me. 

I haven't jumped in this thread too much since this new season mostly due to watching the episodes on the weekends after they've aired.

Last night's episode I did watch and it was pretty damn great.

Pepper's backstory and seeing Lily Rabe tie it in w/ the storyline of Asylum were awesome. And it was good to see how Ma Petite got the freak show.