American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

Got caught up on the first two episodes last night. Everyone else's comments are pretty much spot on.

• I'm not digging the whole alien angle so far. I'd like them to drop that and keep it to a more ghost story/supernatural angle.
  • Bloody Face IS the worst serial killer name ever.
  • Adam Levine is terrible. I hope we've seen the last of him already.
  • Exorcism scene was cool, but kind of overdone for my taste. Also, was it just me or did the "demon" or whatever get transfered to the younger nun at the end? I think I like where that is going.
  • It seems they are already setting it up for Evan Peters to be "the hero" this season, and I can do without that. I don't see anything special about him what-so-ever. Kill him off.
  • I hope they go into more backstory of some of the other patients in the asylum, and not just focus on the same actors from last season.

All in all it was an interesting start but like was mentioned above there is A LOT going on... not sure where things are going at this point.

yeah the cross shaking after the doctor left her room kinda confirmed it.

also her nightgown totally gave him a boner, so i think he might fuck a possessed chick.

i don't think i've ever seen that happen in a movie/show before, and i totally see this show allowing it to happen.

edit: don't be a menace doesn't count. i don't think that was an actual possession.

• 2 weeks later...