almightyseancore

American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

1 hour ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I'm feeling the opposite this season, mostly because I hate the way they're telling the story. The reenactments seem gimmicky to me, and I think they actual story had enough to stand on its own. My hope is that halfway through the season the reenactments are going to be finished and they'll catch up with the people the events "actually happened to" and continue the story...only way I see the reenactments being remotely reasonable.

I've read that there is a huge change in the story coming around episode 6 .

Still no Evan Peters yet either, so there's that too.

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

I feel the opposite. This season is too campy for me. Where's all the horror?

It's coming. Everything of what we've seen up to episode 6 was the reenactment, hence the campiness. The real stuff is now.

7 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

I get it, believe me.  But this show hasn't been great since season 1, in my opinion. 

I might be in the minority, but I really enjoyed Asylum as well, and I liked Coven quite a bit too. Hated Freak Show, thought Hotel was decent, not loving this season.

Sooooooo. What'd y'all think of the season finale? Part of me felt it was very anti-climactic. The massive show-within-a-show-within-a-show tactic for the finale felt almost like a desperate attempt to keep it all new and fresh and a novelty. Felt rushed and too much in the end. The ending just left me with a confused "That's it?!?!" feeling.

I liked the first episode and last nights episode so far. evan peters is obviously the best thing about this show and probably why last nights episode was the best, we didn't have to deal with the annoying Allison Pill and Sarah Paulson

2 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I liked the first episode and last nights episode so far. evan peters is obviously the best thing about this show and probably why last nights episode was the best, we didn't have to deal with the annoying Allison Pill and Sarah Paulson

Yeah I'd have to agree with you.  Minus Sarah Paulson's non-stop screaming in the first episode.

Channel Zero is where it's at by the way if anyone is looking for another horror show to watch this October.

3 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

on syfy?

Yessir.  Only 2 episodes into this season so far, but it's really good.  Definitely watch the first season when you get a chance also!  Each season is its own contained story like AHS as well.  Plus at 6 episodes a season, it's a quick watch.

Edited by FiggyPud