RARE RECORD RAFFLE (FSF, PUMPKINS, STD, 3EB, PEDRO, COPELAND, HOPESFALL, MORE)

dreamover

Okay, so I posted a long time ago about how my cat needed a $3,000 surgery, well I need to put some more money toward it and was trying to think of a creative way to raise some cash.

Here's the deal, I am doing a raffle. If you win, you get to pick ONE of the following options and have it shipped to you. I will be taking raffle entries until NOON CST on monday. If you are international, you will have to pay shipping upon win. Raffle tickets will be $8 or two for $13. You can buy as many as you want. Everyone who buys a ticket will be listed on the bottom of this post so you can verify you're in. Around 4:45 PM on MONDAY i will draw a random winner and they'll be able to pick their prize. If it goes well, I may do another round at some point. I wanted to make the raffle ticket enough to raise some money, but low enough to where an $8 donation wouldn't break the bank. Lots of different stuff available.

I may add some items, but I will not take away any.

Available prizes:

Copeland - Beneath Medicine Tree (Clear Green, First Press /200)

Brandtson OOP Pack - Dial In Sounds (Blue, #'d, /100 OOP for years; Send Us A Signal - One of a kind variant or TP)

Death Cab For Cutie - The Photo Album LP

Emery Pack - The Weak's End (have to double check color) + Cutthroat Collapse 7" Pic Disc

Further Seems Forever - The Moon Is Down (Black, some scuffs on the cover but vinyl is NM)

Hopesfall - The Satellite Years (Black)

Maritime Package - Hersey And The Hotel Choir (Clear Orange + 7") + The Glass Floor LP

Pedro The Lion - The Only Reason I Feel Secure 12" (/500 Made In Mexico original press)

Saves The Day - Through Being Cool (White)

Stretch Arm Strong - Rituals Of Life (Black /200)

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream (Orange Marble) + Target Exclusive Celestials 7" and T-Shirt

Third Eye Blind - Self Titled 2LP

Vacant Andy's 7" Set (Chris Carabba's Old Band, "Anodyne" on Clear Gold, and "Causeway" on Black)

Zao - Where Blood And Fire Bring Rest (Black) + Zao - Self Titled (Maroon)

You'll also receive one random LP.

TO PLAY:

Paypal $8 for single tickets or $13 for two tickets to [email protected]. (You can buy as many as you want). Please send as gift. In the paypal email please put "RAFFLE" in the subject and let me know what your VC username is in the note.

I will periodically check emails and put all the names here so you can verify you're in the hat.

CURRENT TICKETS:

Spaghetti x 4

Lateral Undertow

ajxd x 2

chipfondoo x 2

thedillon x 4

zeekanchors x 4

fidel08 x 4

makeshifttrigger x 4

blueprintforjoy

bluesinger x 2

pukebileforever x2

jerseydave77 x 2

glowing civic x 2

omfgnicholas x 2

sergeantscruffy

Kevin ! x 2

momrecords x 2

hobohunter48 x 2

somethingvinyl x 2

marc32137 x 2

xhideyourheartx x 2

veronicamars

sjb2k1

UPDATE: 10/22 8AM CST

Four hours to get any last donation/tickets in.

2 winners, with the first chosen getting first pick.

I've already accepted that I'm most likely going to have to give up The Photo Album, but i'm at peace with it. ^_^

Thank you so much for all the support and kind words!

had to pay $152 for mine. smh

hopefully the raffle raises more than that, but yes, i know that's a possibility.

also, getting lots of nice words for my cat in the paypal emails, which i really appreciate. I just want to reiterate, he is doing great, and fully recovered. I had to pay for most of the surgery on care credit, so i am paying it back and it has to be paid off within 6 months, so i have a few more months and am trying to figure out ways to make it happen.

hopefully the raffle raises more than that, but yes, i know that's a possibility.

also, getting lots of nice words for my cat in the paypal emails, which i really appreciate. I just want to reiterate, he is doing great, and fully recovered. I had to pay for most of the surgery on care credit, so i am paying it back and it has to be paid off within 6 months, so i have a few more months and am trying to figure out ways to make it happen.

i'm sure it will...