Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Either that is Jolly Ronnie's auction (guessing not) or that auction needs to be reported for using a photograph that isn't the actual item. In this case (unlike most vinyl, which is exactly the same colors) it is actually a little fraudulent to represent your record with someone else's pic.

HOLY SHIT!!! That's my picture! I assure you that is not my ebay auction. I will message the person on ebay and ask them to find a new picture. Not to mention all sets are different so there is no chance what they are selling looks like that. People suck.

Yes...I signed up (Finally) due to ONLY just hearing of this box set news, took awhile to find out here down in New Zealand, gutted to have missed out to say the least....The only record missing in my collection is Death by Television, hell, I even have a massive death by television tattoo and I still can get any luck with getting one at a reasonable price. Ah well, if anyone has an old copy they wanna sell me I will pay good money, I had to ask...Thanks regardless everyone.

Yes...I signed up (Finally) due to ONLY just hearing of this box set news, took awhile to find out here down in New Zealand, gutted to have missed out to say the least....The only record missing in my collection is Death by Television, hell, I even have a massive death by television tattoo and I still can get any luck with getting one at a reasonable price. Ah well, if anyone has an old copy they wanna sell me I will pay good money, I had to ask...Thanks regardless everyone.

You should should show us the tattoo.

Do you just want the box set or are you saying you only want one of the fancy variants? The standard box set (colored, see the pics in 1st post) is not sold out and will be on interpunk eventually.

It costs about $80 to get a box shipped overseas. Maybe you are used to that. If it was me  and I was only missing Death By TV, I would just buy an original of that album. Who knows exactly what it will do to prices but these box sets existing should almost certainly bring down prices on the originals. Keep your eye out.

Never understood people complaining about reusing a picture on ebay in 99% of the cases (when the records are identical). In this case, definitely get that picture down. I think that policy is just there in general because if you force people to take their own pictures, they can't list bogus auctions for items they don't even physically possess (on any color, if we are talking about vinyl).

Ronnie, it sounded like you were just going to send the person a message. You can also go to customer support in the upper right, search for "report listing violation", and go from there, depending on whether the person is responsive or not.

We'll will be packing up the last of the metal and a few miscellaneous orders tonight. The 12 lp should be ready either today or Monday and we'll start shipping them asap. The international orders will start shipping next week as well. I'm printing out postage for the international orders today because my boss is out of town so if you get a shipping notice, please note that your package will probably ship early next week. If your order contains a 12 lp set you won't get a shipping notice until we have them ready.

Thanks a bunch,

Todd's Wife Debe

You should should show us the tattoo.

Do you just want the box set or are you saying you only want one of the fancy variants? The standard box set (colored, see the pics in 1st post) is not sold out and will be on interpunk eventually.

It costs about $80 to get a box shipped overseas. Maybe you are used to that. If it was me  and I was only missing Death By TV, I would just buy an original of that album. Who knows exactly what it will do to prices but these box sets existing should almost certainly bring down prices on the originals. Keep your eye out.

Thanks for the heads up - 16RPM was kind enough to help me out, seriously stoked beyond belief - Cannot thank them enough! I will post up a pic of the tattoo this afternoon (its early here in NZ). I am used to paying the shipping prices for international parcels, our exchange rate is terrible too, but hey - some items are priceless right?! I like to think so anyway...Cheers!

MY FUCK UP IS YOUR GAIN!!!!!!!!!

OK, so a funny story.

I was supposed to send off 6 sets of the regular version.

I accidentally packed up 6 sets of Lillingtons box sets that were designated as metal record sets.

These were 250 gram records that were all pressed on red vinyl.

The box numbers are also all in between number 1 and number 50.

All of these were shipped off yesterday and so you'll get them in the next week or so

and they were all shipped to U.S. addresses.

So here's the deal, if you get one of these sets and you contact me letting

me know that you got it and you're willing to send it off to another address.

I'll get you a Teenage Bottlerocket test pressing set when they are done up in a few months...

I'll pay for the shipping for the red records to go to another address and I'll send out the regular

set you were suppossed to get the first time..

That will be an 8 LP box set.

FUUUUUUUUUCK

Thanks all,

Todd