Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Yeah, the same dick that sold the Lillington's tie dye is cashing out on the new Drive release.http://www.ebay.com/itm/DRIVE-Soundtrack-Vinyl-2x-LP-SEALED-Mondo-Tyler-Stout-SOLD-OUT-/151016561486?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item232949db4e

The dude is a fool for even saying anything on this thread.

His girlfriend just bought him two.  Duh.

(I actually don't care if he flips the Drive Soundtrack or almost any other record)

$450 for that Lillingtons Box is cray-zay.

His girlfriend just bought him two.  Duh.

(I actually don't care if he flips the Drive Soundtrack or almost any other record)

$450 for that Lillingtons Box is cray-zay.

not really when ya think about it..DBT is closing for close to 140 these day and TLS and BCB are fetching close to a hunski so theres 340 just in those 3 records alone so another c note for the other 3 is actually a good deal..SOOL im guessing closes for a chunk too

coming from someone who helped put every one of those records into their sleeves and boxes. do you have any idea how hard and how long it would take to do that? haha

Mine was in transit less than a week and the sleeve for DBT is fucked. It would've taken less than 30 seconds per box set to pull the records out of their jackets.

I'm not trying to complain. This will be my favorite release of the year and a prized part of my collection. I truly appreciate the time and effort Todd and his wife put into this. But it is a little disappointing to anticipate something like this and find a beat up jacket, especially for DBT, and then be told that 30 seconds is too long to have spent making sure that something like that didn't happen.