Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Didn't gift, no username. Wanted the sack white variant. You think Todd will give it to me since I asked for white as priority? I paid using goods by accident. I thought it was the gift option. That's what happens when you rush. I would email Todd but I feel like he is getting flooded with mail. Should I or no, just let it die down?

By the way is this the same Todd that owned Todd the vinyl junkie AKA ttvj store?

yup.  i didn't really want to gift it but i did what i was told.

I too was completely unenthusiastic about paying via gift.  Especially when it's that much money.  I wish he would have just let us paid normally yet added the 4% or so in paypal fees to the price.

But I figured the likelyhood of shenanigans was small.  Plus the upside is if I get screwed over I'll have a fun story and can one up the Virgil and RJ victims.  Again I'm not saying 16rpm is a shady guy, he sure seems like a good guy.  It's just on a purchase of that size I've got to think about all possible outcomes.

Doesn't it look fishy if you get thousands of dollars in gifts on PayPal?

:(

http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=372002&page=2

Just some random site I found but seems to be some info. Todd might be getting a phone call from them. Probably doesn't like to advertise the business end of things on a site. 

Seems to me like the worst case scenario would be they reverse the transactions, Todd still goes by the original order times, and everyone would have to repay with a couple percent added for fees. Pain? Yes. But it will all work out. Non-worst case, might not even see anything on our end if there is any paypal bitching.

Not worried at all about getting my Sack record. Dude sent Test Presses out to many of us...For free...I don't think I need to say anymore. 

Todd

I gotup and set up the pay pal with very detailed infro about 10 -12 min. or so before 12:00..felt great about my chances...ordered metalbox and normal and listed the rest as alternates, but when I hit send paypal "timed me out"! No sweat I has time to replace order, but as my luck goes these days the cap lock got stuck and I couldnt get back in to Pay Pal. I rushed around and got a borrowed computer but by then it was getting close to 1:00. I rushed the order with much less details except a quick list of what I wanted. I put VC ID but also missed gift and sent a goods. Didnt see to mark as gift.

The order went through (PP deducted the $250 bucks) but Im sure I missed the metal box but hopefully got a normal one.

I sent a detailed email to you (Todd), but I dont think that helped. (???)

Shit, lost my job of 32 years, wife got cancer, transmission blew on my car and now this!!!! As Star Fucking Hipsters said "when did life get so hard" Im so down...please take the pins out of the voodoo doll (I should say gris-gris doll being south Louisiana (lafayette).

Is there anywhere I can go to check status of order?

I'ii stop now...just whining.

Todd can you help me out with this????

Todd

I gotup and set up the pay pal with very detailed infro about 10 -12 min. or so before 12:00..felt great about my chances...ordered metalbox and normal and listed the rest as alternates, but when I hit send paypal "timed me out"! No sweat I has time to replace order, but as my luck goes these days the cap lock got stuck and I couldnt get back in to Pay Pal. I rushed around and got a borrowed computer but by then it was getting close to 1:00. I rushed the order with much less details except a quick list of what I wanted. I put VC ID but also missed gift and sent a goods. Didnt see to mark as gift.

The order went through (PP deducted the $250 bucks) but Im sure I missed the metal box but hopefully got a normal one.

I sent a detailed email to you (Todd), but I dont think that helped. (???)

Shit, lost my job of 32 years, wife got cancer, transmission blew on my car and now this!!!! As Star Fucking Hipsters said "when did life get so hard" Im so down...please take the pins out of the voodoo doll (I should say gris-gris doll being south Louisiana (lafayette).

Is there anywhere I can go to check status of order?

I'ii stop now...just whining.

Todd can you help me out with this????

He will be getting back to all of as soon as possible.  With the flood of orders it would be really tough to immediately sift through it all to check the status of your individual order.  So looks like best bet is to join the waiting game.

paypal still gets their fees, just paid by the buyer and not the seller.  the main difference is that you dont have much/any recourse through paypal claims.  the better thing to do in retrospect would have been to have todd add in 3 percent for fees or whatever

That's not true. The only time there is a fee on a gift is if its like $200-$300+

Hi all, this is Todd's wife, things are a little crazy around here.

He's going through all the orders and making a spread sheet and there's a LOT to go through. If you need a question answered or have an issue, please email or send a pm instead of posting here in this thread. Your post could get lost in the shuffle. It's going to take a LONG time to get this all sorted out and I promise he'll get back to each of you as soon as he can.

Thanks for understanding and thanks for your orders!

Oh I forgot to mention I'll trade a Mint copy of Toxin III ep w/ Irock,Iran for a metal box version? I did the art work on it back in 82'...Im am Old fart punk (62). I also have a bunch of punk/hardcore/power pop/pop punk I would consider trading. (both vinyl and CD.) If interested and I missed out you can contact me at [email protected].

And NO it is and im not a racist. Toxin III was not a white power band nor is the image...Its a joke son....