Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Yeah I do thanks; You guys really made my week hope the teenagebottle rocket box is less of headache.

I took it as a positive sign that we didn't spoil the fun in putting out records as a group when they said that interpunk isn't going to be selling these anymore. If we had, I would have expected them to say "fuck this...get the orders we've already taken and get these things outta here".

Just how I read it...

I was one of the 6 to receive the red vinyl copies in my regular box set. I know two of the other people from the pop punk message board that did as well. I assume we are the 3 Todd is counting. I am sure those guys will also be sending their red copies back. So at least 3 metal box order folk should rest a little easier if they read this. Stoked for the TBR box set!

The 12lp sets are all the colors of the regular set, 2 per album

we will put those sets together Saturday and start shipping them out Monday

by Monday we should be caught up on orders, I think we have about 12 international

orders to box up and a few orders we've gotten in the last couple of days and then

the 12 lp folks and then we'll take a breather and maybe start putting the rest of the

sets up on ebay or if I can get it set up, we plan on creating a web page to sell from

we'll keep you guys informed. We also have something very cool in the works for the

TBR box set that we'll be announcing later today.

Thanks,

Debe

I was one of the 6 to receive the red vinyl copies in my regular box set. I know two of the other people from the pop punk message board that did as well. I assume we are the 3 Todd is counting. I am sure those guys will also be sending their red copies back. So at least 3 metal box order folk should rest a little easier if they read this. Stoked for the TBR box set!

Why have we not gotten a Creeps LP yet? That 7" you put out was SO freakin good.