Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Got mine today, Metal Box and Bagged Variants.  Along with the white Sack LP,

Well packed, boxes and all sleeves in pristine condition.  Running through the LPs almost all of the white LPs I have have a tiny amount of black streaking in them.  I'll try and grab a couple photos this weekend.  The red LPs are all in great shape, except a minor cosmetic flaw.  3 of the LPs look like there is a small chip on the outer rim.  It affects nothing, the only reason I bring it up is in case there are a handful like this you could bring it up with the pressing plant if you wanted. 

Oh and 250 gram records don't feel super thick but holding a standard LP in one hand and one of the 250s in the other you really notice it.

mine have the chip as well.  may be an issue with pressing such thick records, trimming is harder?

We are at A & R Records boxing up the 12 lp sets. Our goal is to have every in house order shipped by mid next week.

Nice!  I seriously should have thought about where I was going to store this, though.  Having an 800 sq. ft. house is not conducive to record collecting.

Got the Iron Reagan box set, by the way, Todd.  That is a fine piece of everything, if I do say so myself.