Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Please email us if you didn't get a tracking number. crvwrecords @gmail dot com

Thanks Todd/Debe. I have a delivery confirmation number but according to USPS, it departed the Dallas post office on March 26 and there hasn't been an update since then. I was just wondering if anybody in my area got their box yet. I know media mail is super slow so I'm not panicking (yet).

Thanks Todd/Debe. I have a delivery confirmation number but according to USPS, it departed the Dallas post office on March 26 and there hasn't been an update since then. I was just wondering if anybody in my area got their box yet. I know media mail is super slow so I'm not panicking (yet).

Can you please email your name so I can look this up and start a trace on it. There are now two of you in Southern California whose boxes left Dallas on the 26th and haven't been logged in anywhere since!

Got my 12 LP!

It's on red vinyl. That's not one of the missing ones, right? There were red 6 LPs (the misplaced ones) and red 12 LPs? Original post doesn't say color on the 12s.

Assuming I got the right records but let me know if not.

Are you saying you got 12 one sided red records?

they should be the same color as the covers like the

Regular set