Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

We were holding back two metal box sets because two orders to California were lost for a month. We were going to ship them out on Monday when we heard from both of them that their sets showed up, out of the blue. Which means we have two metal sets to sell now, they are on ebay. 10% will go to Wounded Warrior

We are officially sold out of regular box sets & sack....we have 1 metal set left on ebay and then that's all folks. 

Thanks everyone for the orders and the fun we've had here as well. It's been fun....hopefully I'll get a little break before we ramp up for TBR. Todd is already working hard on the TBR project, he got the mock up for the covers today...soooooo bad ass!

• 3 weeks later...

This tie dye set is going to take a bit longer than expected but its going to be amazing because it will be 1/2.

we are having the plant repress the two records that are pressed wrong on tie dye with all the correct sides. One for the clearview archives and one for this charity auction.

So....we were down at A&R Records yesterday and we saw some splattered records that were fucking amazing and well, Todd being Todd...now the set that we're going to auction off for Wounded Warrior is going to be splatter instead of tie dye. It's going to be mind blowing! Stan is going to be making the set on Monday I believe so the auction will start as soon as we can pick it up and take pictures.

Hey Todd, what happened with this? It's been a month, would love to see some photos.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I have two of the metal boxes that are the earlier prototype for the finished metal box version of the metal box.

These do NOT have any records with it and they are not painted and may or may note be the correct size to hold any records at all.

There is a large L cut out on the top just like the finished version. I only ask you don.t flip it and that you dig it and that you pay for postage from me to you. Just be the first two people thay say they want it and one of the two are yours.

Cheers,

Todd