SRC020 - Sum 41 - Does This Look Infected?

This thread reminded me that these guys are touring for the 10th anniversary of this album, so I just now bought tickets for their show tomorrow that i would have missed otherwise. Fuck yeah. I'm ready to PO this on orange.

I hope you enjoy them more than I did. Last time I saw them, it just seemed awful. I knew all the words but they just sounded washed up and pewpy doo doo-ey

Yeah they only play about half. Which was okay with me cause it was all the best songs, but I feel like on the first leg of the tour they played the whole thing. Regardless they are an awesome live band and put on an awesome show!

wow that sucks. they played the whole thing, excluding "Thanks For Nothing" (my favorite song. bummer), in Chicago. that's really lame that they are playing even less than that now.

wow that sucks. they played the whole thing, excluding "Thanks For Nothing" (my favorite song. bummer), in Chicago. that's really lame that they are playing even less than that now.

Yeah, Thanks For Nothing has always been one of my favorites. Looks like they're playing tracks 1-6 and then Mr. Amsterdam. It seems really lame of them, I'm sure they've got enough time to play a few more songs (or cut out the covers) and its not like they don't know those songs anymore or something. But oh well, still looking forward to it!

Yeah, Thanks For Nothing has always been one of my favorites. Looks like they're playing tracks 1-6 and then Mr. Amsterdam. It seems really lame of them, I'm sure they've got enough time to play a few more songs (or cut out the covers) and its not like they don't know those songs anymore or something. But oh well, still looking forward to it!

No Brains + tracks 8-10 are the best ones imo. they usually play those other ones live anyway. oh well.

agreed, way too Much I paid 14.00 shipping  to Ontario for for 2 lps :(

my wallet hates me but I couldn't resist ordered both colours

USPS upped the rates to almost double on all international shipments! My suggestion for Canadians is to buy in bulk. You can ship a good amount of records for only $20-30 via Fedex. It includes tracking and delivers in 2 days for Ontario.