Mae - The Everglow Raffle (Movember)

IanRees

So borrowing Anchorclose's idea of raffling off a record to people who donate to a good cause i will be raffling off my copy of Mae's The Everglow in exchange for donations to my Movember account.

Rules are pretty simple.

1 entry for every $10 donated and you can donate as much as you would like.

Once you donate send me a PM w/ the name you donated under so i know who is who.

I will pick a winner on the 15th and it will be sent out on the 16th.

Unfortunately i am limiting this to US only since i will be fronting shipping costs myself.

Donate here: http://us.movember.com/mospace/4655653

For those unfamiliar with the Movember cause

Movember is the month formerly known as November, where men and women across the globe join together to raise awareness and funds for men’s health issues. Men grow and women support a Mo (moustache) for 30 days to become walking, talking billboards, for our men’s health causes - prostate and testicular cancer initiatives.

Men who support Movember, called Mo Bros, start by registering at Movember.com. Mo Bros start Movember 1st clean shaven, then grow and groom their Mo, for the rest of the month, raising money along the way. Women who support Movember, called Mo Sistas, also start by registering at Movember.com. Mo Sistas champion the Mo by supporting their Mo Bros, organizing events, leading a team and spreading the important message of men’s health.

$10 is a lot to shell out on a raffle ticket for a record that typically goes for around 45 bucks. raffle tickets were less for the other one and they were for records like third eye blind s/t and death cab for cutie photo album... albums that are extremely hard to find not to mention over $100 when you do find them

thats my opinion at least