Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I ordered it at 12:14AM, right after it went up. I logged into my account to track shipping and the tracking number didn't work. Should I just assume it will show up soon?

What does status show. Even if you have a tracking number if it has not shipped it will not show anything. It is just proof they have intent to ship it. I even have it status as shipped now but it was probably the last thing they did before they closed today so the tracking has not updated. It will likely update by morning.

Guest tms2787

So, I was able to get all three of the copies from Southern Park Mall (Youngstown, OH) and as I stated I have no need for the other two. About an hour trip both ways and when my girlfriend and I were leaving dinner I went to pull out of the parking lot and I had a goddamn flat tire and that was annoying and a little scary considering we are an hour away from home and I do not have a spare tire. Luckily I was near a GetGo (gas station) to be able to get air in the tire but they didn't have Fix-A-Flat but good thing Wal-Mart was right across the parking lot so I threw that in, pumped it fueled of air and drove around the parking lot for a while luckily it worked and we made it home just fine and got on the road just as it started pouring rain! Yayyy! Lol, but anyways…. As for the other two records: jimrawk has dibs on one and I am just waiting for him to pay and one other person that messaged me about it yesterday has until tomorrow at noon to reply to me and if he doesn't… it's up for grabs!

So, I was able to get all three of the copies from Southern Park Mall (Youngstown, OH) and as I stated I have no need for the other two. About an hour trip both ways and when my girlfriend and I were leaving dinner I went to pull out of the parking lot and I had a goddamn flat tire and that was annoying and a little scary considering we are an hour away from home and I do not have a spare tire. Luckily I was near a GetGo (gas station) to be able to get air in the tire but they didn't have Fix-A-Flat but good thing Wal-Mart was right across the parking lot so I threw that in, pumped it fueled of air and drove around the parking lot for a while luckily it worked and we made it home just fine and got on the road just as it started pouring rain! Yayyy! Lol, but anyways…. As for the other two records: jimrawk has dibs on one and I am just waiting for him to pay and one other person that messaged me about it yesterday has until tomorrow at noon to reply to me and if he doesn't… it's up for grabs!

If either if them fall through, get up with JonnyStorm. He was really wanting to get one.

Guest tms2787

If either if them fall through, get up with JonnyStorm. He was really wanting to get one.

Will do, I'm pretty sure jimrawk will come through, someone here vouched him and he's overseas. The other guy? Ehh, I'm not so sure.

Guest tms2787

i can get jimrawk. just saw my PM/the post in here from austin, but if you cant get him, ive def got one with his name on it. 

Whatever's clever, I PMed him about it earlier and he said he wanted it. Just waiting to hear back!

cool, as long as hes taken care of. anybody that has a rec from austin/MOM is gravy in my book.

Jimrawk might not post too often here, but I've sent him probably 8-10 HT exclusive titles over the years. He has the strangest address in the world, but he's a rad dude. I'm just bummed that I forgot about him this time around! Thanks for stepping up for me dudes!

Will do, I'm pretty sure jimrawk will come through, someone here vouched him and he's overseas. The other guy? Ehh, I'm not so sure.

I messaged you about getting one of your other copies right after you posted about putting them on hold at your store and didn't get a response, so what's up?

Guest tms2787

I messaged you about getting one of your other copies right after you posted about putting them on hold at your store and didn't get a response, so what's up?

Oops! Looks like I sent that message that was for you to the wrong guy. I am on a real fucking roll today. It doesn't seem like he's here often at all. I'll PM you.

Mindovermatter (Austin) , tms2787 (Troy) and Tokimedo,

Thank you so much guys for the help and trust you've been given to me. It's really a wonderful feeling when people take the time, put their trust in you and willing to help others out regardless I am thousand miles away in South East Asia. 

Sorry Troy for trouble you went thru in getting a copy for me. Already pm'ed you as I've already made the payment.

Thanks again guys for the help. You rocks!!  :lol: