PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP

This is being pressed on 2 colors, coke bottle clear and "random mixed" vinyl. Each limited to 750 copies.

I suggested coke bottle clear and the band wanted the "random mixed" vinyl so they decided to do both. I have no idea what colors will come out of the mixed random and if they will be opaque or translucent.

This will be $19.99 and up for preorder tomorrow, not sure exactly what time they will go up but Id assume sometime tomorrow morning. You will be able to order the "mixed random" vinyl and coke bottle clear separately. There will also be copies in select stores late November/early December.

This is being pressed on 2 colors, coke bottle clear and "random mixed" vinyl. Each limited to 750 copies.

I suggested coke bottle clear and the band wanted the "random mixed" vinyl so they decided to do both. I have no idea what colors will come out of the mixed random and if they will be opaque or translucent.

This will be $19.99 and up for preorder tomorrow, not sure exactly what time they will go up but Id assume sometime tomorrow morning. You will be able to order the "mixed random" vinyl and coke bottle clear separately. There will also be copies in select stores late November/early December.

Is this getting pressed through United? If it is, the random mix will probably be opaque...

I don't see yall doing many pre-order so I guess it is worth asking. Do yall take payment upon shipment or upon order. some do it differently

I don't see yall doing many pre-order so I guess it is worth asking. Do yall take payment upon shipment or upon order. some do it differently

Yea I only do them when its an exclusive and the label really wants to do a preorder. You will be charged when your order ships as far as I know.

And also if I preorder this plus add more to my order, is shipping the same price and do they all ship at the same time?

Not sure about that, give customer service a call.

And also if I preorder this plus add more to my order, is shipping the same price and do they all ship at the same time?

The one time I did a preorder, I did it through the in store kiosk and got an additional 7 inch. Still paid the standard shipping price and they actually did ship them separately. So basically free shipping on the non preorder items. Not sure if that is standard procedure but I did read about that happening to at least one other member on the board.

Edit: In regards to your question about billing, I'm pretty sure I got billed individually, so the non preorder item they billed them when it shipped, then later I got billed for the PO.

The one time I did a preorder, I did it through the in store kiosk and got an additional 7 inch. Still paid the standard shipping price and they actually did ship them separately. So basically free shipping on the non preorder items. Not sure if that is standard procedure but I did read about that happening to at least one other member on the board.

Edit: In regards to your question about billing, I'm pretty sure I got billed individually, so the non preorder item they billed them when it shipped, then later I got billed for the PO.

Thanks! I'm gonna shoot them an email just to clarify.