PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I got one coke bottle, and one mixed, and whichever one I like better I'm keeping. The other one I'll offer up for international folks if anyone still needs it at that point.

Cool idea. I just went with mixed but its is too early to say how cool it will come out. I would love a half blue and half white (if I could choose)

Thanks for the info! I finally upgraded my phone yesterday and it took a pretty penny out of my account haha. Luckily I have two pay checks coming in today.

No problem. Did not want you to miss out on this if you are a big fan of the album. I mean I guess worse came to worse I could of picked one up and shipped it to ya but you should be fine. This should not be shipping for a few weeks and both my Hot Topic receipt and paypal payment notice say it will be charged when shipped (because its a pre-order)

Yeah...had to disable blocking "attack" websites. You're a mod on AP right?

i'm just sitting here with a fun red bar at the top of the screen haha. and yes, i reluctantly admit to being a green name.

yea for the last 2 days VC has been completely fucked on my work PC, its finally just starting to work again sometimes for me now.

i assume it has to do with the influx of spam bots.

attn obi juan kenobi, you're our only hope!

Weird, I already got shipping confirmation. I ordered P!ATD, FOB: TTTYG, and Underoath: TCOS.

They're only shipping the Underoath record. Can I expect P!ATD and FOB to ship to my house once their street dates hit without having to fork over more $$$ for shipping?

you will only get charged the $4.99 shipping once (for the entire order). hot topic with ship the in stock items now, and ship the PO items separately (at no cost to you).