PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

The PO may go up over night sometime but even if it does I'll be completely shocked if these sell out at any point tomorrow.

After the whole fiasco with Something Corporate pre-order I will be cautious and keep checking. You are probably right but if I want wanna secure the variant I want I gotta act fast. I know with this release at least there are more and it has been pressed before so some people still own it. Personally owning a blue copy would be dope but I wanna get my palms on a half and half and call it a day.

After the whole fiasco with Something Corporate pre-order I will be cautious and keep checking. You are probably right but if I want wanna secure the variant I want I gotta act fast. I know with this release at least there are more and it has been pressed before so some people still own it. Personally owning a blue copy would be dope but I wanna get my palms on a half and half and call it a day.

trust me, it won't. youd be surprised how many people outside of this board, and avid collectors, dont know HT sells vinyl