PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I ordered from HT as soon as they came up and never got a cancellation email. I also paid immediately through paypal and everything seemed like it was gong smoothly, but just a couple of weeks ago I noticed extra money in my balance that had apparently been refunded from my pre-order. My order status still said "Fulfilling" so I contacted them and they said that they couldn't charge me for the order anymore (?). And now this pressing of 2,500 on blue comes out of nowhere, and people who pre-ordered from FBR are the only ones getting their order fulfilled.

So pretty much tl;dr : Whether you got an email or not, HT cancelled your order, and plans for colored/coke bottle were scraped and replaced w/blue, which now have all gone to FBR (this is speculation but seems most likely)

Its really a shame cause I was so excited for the mixed color :(

I don't think they scrapped the clear and mixed cause I was charged and haven't been refunded. I pre ordered through fbr

Didn't you get a shipping confirmation for a blue? or did you order more than one and those weren't cancelled?

hmmm, seems interesting. Perhaps there may be a limited number of colored and coke bottles that are sneaking around. Or hopefully they aren't scrapped at all. time will tell, but I'm just speaking from what I've concluded from my experience

Just ordered from FBR. After the order was done, it said there was an error so I tried again. Did it again the second time, but after I closed out, I got two notifications on my phone that my PayPal was charged $17.80 twice. So now I have to wait until tomorrow to call and ask what's up with this.