PO: Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I can't believe that I just waded through two pages of this thread hoping for updates but only finding people waxin semantics over the shades of colors involved with "coke bottle blue/clear."

Totally unreal.

Also, HT doesn't charge you UNTIL IT SHIPS. This means that a preorder WON'T CHARGE YOUR CARD OR PAYPAL until it ships to your sweaty little palms.

Take a deep breath and be. patient. please.

i bought a copy off the FBR webstore last night, i have a feeling these are going to end up being blue copies they found from the last pressing. if not, oh well, i will have to "coke bottle" copies. i also grabbed the swellers lp while i was at it so that the $11 shipping didn't feel like a complete joke.

This is what FBR emailed back to me about my order of Take This To Your Grave on blue vinyl:

"I apologize for the error, but the vinyl that showed up on the morning of December 4th was a stock error. Your order was placed during that time and will be cancelled and refunded because we do not have this product available.

I sincerely apologize for this error."

They mention the orders on December 4th, but I ordered yesterday on December 3rd. Not sure if it means all of them were stock errors, or if they were out of stock when I ordered. Either way, it doesn't seem like good news.

EDIT: Just emailed them again asking them if the orders on December 3rd would be cancelled as well, and they said that they would also be cancelled :(

This is what FBR emailed back to me about my order of Take This To Your Grave on blue vinyl:

"I apologize for the error, but the vinyl that showed up on the morning of December 4th was a stock error. Your order was placed during that time and will be cancelled and refunded because we do not have this product available.

I sincerely apologize for this error."

They mention the orders on December 4th, but I ordered yesterday on December 3rd. Not sure if it means all of them were stock errors, or if they were out of stock when I ordered. Either way, it doesn't seem like good news.

i ordered a blue copy but like right when they went up...i hope this doenst mean they all arent real haha.

no as in i got an email confirming the blue copies posted were an error, although im not sure how that error was made...kind of stupid.

Item was probably still in the system from when they sold it years ago. I emailed them just to find out what they were going to do about it. I had one other album on order, but will probably cancel as the shipping is kinda high for just one item.

So I wake up the see the second shitshow that has unfolded in this thread and so when I'm finally convinced that I won't be getting a blue, I get my conformation in the email....

I'm just gonna guess maybe they did screw up the page and will end up sending me a coke bottle or mixed

Also that coke bottle vs blue argument made my brain hurt. comon guys

Item was probably still in the system from when they sold it years ago. I emailed them just to find out what they were going to do about it. I had one other album on order, but will probably cancel as the shipping is kinda high for just one item.

i mean it was in the system but im wondering who did what to make it appear in stock again. because it showed up before but it obviously said sold out. if you ordered a blue copy you wont be getting one according to the guys at FBR. they said there never were any blue copies made available yesterday, it was some sort of error.

So I wake up the see the second shitshow that has unfolded in this thread and so when I'm finally convinced that I won't be getting a blue, I get my conformation in the email....

I'm just gonna guess maybe they did screw up the page and will end up sending me a coke bottle or mixed

Also that coke bottle vs blue argument made my brain hurt. comon guys

that shipping notice they sent out for a supposed blue vinyl copy was actually for the coke clear.