PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

you don't have to upload unless they're private. what's their username?

@ajadarling. I posted a few incase anyone here wasn't on instagram. I don't plan on posting any more that she puts up and I left one or two out. If you have instagram you can see them all through her profile.

Pixelated photos and all, I think they look pretty rad. I'm really excited to get these Friday. 

I haven't received mine yet but someone I follow on instagram has and has a bunch of photos posted. Here are a few until someone posts their own. Images belong to @ajadarling.

37ea7404964511e2902022000a1ddbd3_7.jpg

d2a964a0964511e2bbe622000a9f1270_7.jpg

3d112b26964a11e29a0d22000a9f1320_7.jpg

eb4452ec965211e2aa2222000a1f974c_7.jpg

^^ It's worth noting that she commented that this was the original artwork for You Can Play These Songs With Chords but mentioned that the record was labeled wrong... Not sure of anything other than those exact words. 

8================================D

Got mine today. Im in love. Now that I have this I can sell my copies of the photo album and others.

The Photo Album was the sole reason that I first considered buying this box set. Is this version of the album the exact same as the original (regarding inserts, songs per side, etc)? Other than matrix numbers and the like, of course.

So is this the biggest mess ever? I started listening to mine & had to send AINR this email:

Hi,

I just received my DCFC box today & I first put on the Forbidden Love EP & the record itself was labelled Forbidden Love but the grooves played The Photo Album. I put on the record in the Photo Album sleeve which had the right label for the sleeve but it's playing the Stability EP & also appears to be warped. The Stability EP is also playing a different record & I don't even want to bother to check the rest.

I sold some of my original pressings for this & I'm definitely not happy at all. 

Thanks,

V

So is this the biggest mess ever? I started listening to mine & had to send AINR this email:

Hi,

I just received my DCFC box today & I first put on the Forbidden Love EP & the record itself was labelled Forbidden Love but the grooves played The Photo Album. I put on the record in the Photo Album sleeve which had the right label for the sleeve but it's playing the Stability EP & also appears to be warped. The Stability EP is also playing a different record & I don't even want to bother to check the rest.

I sold some of my original pressings for this & I'm definitely not happy at all. 

Thanks,

V

The girl I submitted the pictures from had at least one mislabeled record too. You're not alone in this and I'm sure more and more will surface. Sucks. Sucks. Sucks.