PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

If I'm not mistaken, the original ship date was supposed to be on or around January 4.

Either way, I'm not liking the fact that something we spent $250 on is turning out to be a botch job.

yeah, it felt like buying two reasonably priced 7xLP boxsets. they'll have to amend this somehow

This is a terrible first post but:

This is real messed up! Really frustrating. It would be frustrating even if they weren't $250.

To make matters worse mine is in a DHL warehouse 2 hours from here and I won't be able to get it until Monday. 

I am too impatient for this. 

edit: just kidding it's not my first post I just don't remember anything ever I guess

Ok so I dont know about others but here is how mine are mislabeled: (Keep in mind when I say mislabeled I mean i put on the photo album and the stability ep started playing.)

Photo Album = The Stability EP

The Stability EP=You can play these songs with chords...

You can play...= We have the Facts

We have the Facts=Forbidden Love EP. 

Forbidden Love EP=Photo Album

Ok so I dont know about others but here is how mine are mislabeled: (Keep in mind when I say mislabeled I mean i put on the photo album and the stability ep started playing.)

It seems like they're all like this, then. Bummer.

I think mine's exactly that too. Haven't listened to all of them though.

"otherwise, Mrs. Lincoln...how was the play?"

After dropping the $250 for this, I'm trying to look for a silver lining here. I'm disappointed that these are mislabeled and jumbled and I hope that AinR will do something to rectify the situation but realistically, I doubt that will happen. It's baffling that they would let these be released like this. 

After dropping the $250 for this, I'm trying to look for a silver lining here. I'm disappointed that these are mislabeled and jumbled and I hope that AinR will do something to rectify the situation but realistically, I doubt that will happen. It's baffling that they would let these be released like this. 

it's really the plants fuck up. so if the plant can't do anything then I doubt ainr is taking the loss themselves. 

Excellent sound, beautiful vinyl. And yes, mislabeled here also.

Well thats good to hear, at least. It's not ideal whatsoever but with some at-home fixes, I can live with that. 

it's really the plants fuck up. so if the plant can't do anything then I doubt ainr is taking the loss themselves. 

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. My bad.