PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

hey just letting everyone know, I still haven't received my replacement discs and the assholes at AnR are just not responding to my emails now.

I've contacted PayPal and my bank, but due to the almost 12 month difference between purchase and me contacting them, there isn't anything I can do.

I've got the email trail in a document, and am ready to post it up here for everyone to see. My mind is literally fucking exploding at how a company can just not respond to emails or lie to me about sending replacements.

I just need a really strong drink and to find the owners of that company and punch them in the throat.

I got my replacements.... Warped as fuck!

They shipped the LPs in one of those amazon style cardboard mailers with NO carboard inserts.. Just LPs in dust sleeves. They barely fit in the mailer.. They should have split it up over two mailers or used a bigger mailer!

Last time I order from them!

I got my replacements.... Warped as fuck!

They shipped the LPs in one of those amazon style cardboard mailers with NO carboard inserts.. Just LPs in dust sleeves. They barely fit in the mailer.. They should have split it up over two mailers or used a bigger mailer!

Last time I order from them!

I think you just had some sour luck. Mine were shipped the same way (I'm assuming most were) and were pristine. Sorry to hear that though, man. 

• 3 weeks later...

hey just letting everyone know, I still haven't received my replacement discs and the assholes at AnR are just not responding to my emails now.

I've contacted PayPal and my bank, but due to the almost 12 month difference between purchase and me contacting them, there isn't anything I can do.

I've got the email trail in a document, and am ready to post it up here for everyone to see. My mind is literally fucking exploding at how a company can just not respond to emails or lie to me about sending replacements.

I just need a really strong drink and to find the owners of that company and punch them in the throat.

The exact same thing happened to me, but I sent them the most discgusting e-mail of all time and they immediately sent me (get this) another MISLABLED box set for free and told me the replasment vinyl's are still on their way. That was about a month ago. So now I have 2 misslabled box set's (both including the autographed sleeve inside transatlanticism) which is not bad concidering I could easily sell one. but all I want is what I actually paid for over a year ago. it's so frustrating.

Yeah, especially since you can't listen to the records or anything just because they are mislabeled.

Yeah, if you bought a $300 iPod and opened the box and there was a fucking Zune inside, would you be stoked? I mean, it still plays music and fits the same amout of songs, right? yeah, but it is NOT what you PAID for. period. shut your face.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!,

I finally got my replacements in Spain on the 11th of january, they were sent from the USA on the 6th of january, so I expect everyone's gonna get them sooner or later. I sent an email to [email protected] on the 22nd oct 2013 and they didn't answer until one month later. They said they were making new copies to be sent out and that it may take some time. I'm glad this nightmare is over and now I have 15 vinyl records and they only cost me 170 yay!

Cheers

• 1 month later...