PO - Death Cab for Cutie - The Barsuk Years LMTD Ed Collection

Dear Customer of DCFC - The Barsuk Years, 

We are writing to thank you for your purchase of this set and to address a problem that you may have discovered.  By now, many of you have received your set, and you may be wondering why several of the records are mislabeled.  It has been discovered that the records were mixed up at the manufacturing plant during production. We are looking into this issue and are working diligently to understand how this mix-up occurred.  Rest assured, we will fix each and every one of the sets that are mislabeled.  This will require us to have the mislabeled albums remanufactured and reshipped out to you.  We do not yet know when we can expect to receive the remanufactured albums, but we are working to provide an anticipated shipping date as soon as possible.  Once again, please accept our deepest apologies, and we ask for your patience while we work to correct this issue.

If you wish to write us regarding this issue, we kindly request that you email us under a different thread as opposed to replying to this email.

Regards,
A+R Support

I just opened mine and had the same labeling problems, as well as skipping problems.

Anyone else have skipping issues?

I emailed the company as well, but no response yet.

Skipping issues here as well now that i have had a chance to listen to them.

Its not my player because I'm listening to coastas ep right after and having no issues at all.

Does anyone have a contact number for AinR? I ordered this back in November and have sent them two e-mails, not heard a reply and haven't got a shipping notification (in Australia). Starting to get a little worried despite all the screw ups I still want my vinyl. :(

theyre still shipping them out.