Need help pricing Vintage Beatles collection I inherited.

So a family friend passed away and I went over to her house to take some stuff she left behind. I came across a big box of vinyl and found these lovely vintage beatles albums. almost all of them are in Amazing condition. no bent corners, inner sleeves crisp and the records are all in awesome shape also. I am going to sell them but I don't know how much they are worth. From looking up serial numbers they appear to be mostly first pressings. The best one is the yesterday and today album, i don't believe it's the butcher cover sticker but from what I can tell it's still pretty rare and in amazing condition. If anyone knows anything I would really appreciate it. I will be selling them but want to find out what they are worth. Thanks guys!

DSC08874.jpgBeatles3.jpgBeatles2.jpgBeatles1.jpgDSC08889.jpg

Mono are more sought after than stereo. If they're early pressing (yes, check matrices) and VG+, you could have a nice little lot on your hands.

That's not a Butcher cover.

Apparently, there are a couple versions of that Savage Young Beatles LP so do your research and original looks like a good $60+

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=pedro+heard+bells+7&_ipg=50&_sadis=200&_adv=1&_sop=1&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_osacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&_dmd=1&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=savage+young+beatles+lp&_sacat=0

Johnny Thunderstorm, just do your work.

Mono are more sought after than stereo. If they're early pressing (yes, check matrices) and VG+, you could have a nice little lot on your hands.

That's not a Butcher cover.

Apparently, there are a couple versions of that Savage Young Beatles LP so do your research and original looks like a good $60+

http://www.ebay.com/...les lp&_sacat=0

Johnny Thunderstorm, just do your work.

Thanks for setting me straight man. Where would I be without you?

Here is the link to the ebay listing of the lot. I am thinking if enought people are interested in getting them I will end the auction and just sell them individually. Again they are in Amazing condition.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230884173637?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Meet the beetles - first press RIAA #3 - Near mint cover and slip - record has few hairline scratches but doesn't affect the sound at all. Rare record - T 2047 G1 & G2 -MONO

The savage young - cover has small wear from record. BM 69 number - Excellent record condition - MONO

Something new - Great cover , there is a little tear at the bottom of this album - record excellent condition - T 2108 - MONO

The early beatles - Nm cover, record is excellent shape - ST 2309 - STEREO

Beatles '65 - NM cover and excellent record condition - T 2228 - MONO

Beatles IV - Excellent cover with 2 small bumps in the cover, Excellent record condition - T 2358 - MONO

Yesterday And Today - NEAR MINT cover, sleeve and record - T 2553 - MONO

Second album - Excellent cover , little sticker with price tag on top left. record in excellent shape - T 2080 - Mono

Magical Mystery Tour - NM cover and sleeve. Record in great shape. Includes loose booklet - Smal 2835 - STEREO

SGT Peppers - Excellent cover ( small tear in back left corner ) and sleeve. Insert included (mint) Record in great condition, small hairline scratches - Mas 2653 - STEREO

HELP - Good cover - Good record ,small hairline scratches - Mas 2386 - MONO

Rubber Soul - MN cover - excellent record - RIAA #3 - T 2442 - MONO

Abbey Road - Excellent cover and excellent record - Apple SO-383 - MONO

Revolver - Near Mint cover and excellent record - T 2576 - MONO

I'll give you $3+s/h. Sound fair?

There were millions upon millions of these pressed. They'd be worth something if you maybe did something cool with them like turn them into bracelets or a chip bowl.

With that said, if the magical mystery tour is in nice shape and the booklet is intact, you might make some coin, buy yourself a latte at Starbucks. Maybe even a cake pop too.

I'll give you $3+s/h. Sound fair?

There were millions upon millions of these pressed. They'd be worth something if you maybe did something cool with them like turn them into bracelets or a chip bowl.

With that said, if the magical mystery tour is in nice shape and the booklet is intact, you might make some coin, buy yourself a latte at Starbucks. Maybe even a cake pop too.

Thanks for the serious advice chief, glad you know a lot about vintage beatles albums. Already sold 2 for around $30-$50 each. Savage is worth around $60-$80 in the condition it is in. Guess I can buy like 30 lattes with that money. Quit trolling!

The key here is MINT or NEAR MINT. Any Beatles record (first pressings such as these and especially Mono copies) will get prime cash. Take these records to the Record Collectors Guild message board and you'll get legitimate offers from legitimate big boy collectors. Don't waste your time here.