Ryan Adams - Love Is Hell (MoFi)

nyhi

This. Wish I could get this but I don't have the coin to drop atm. I'm a fan but I can't justify this.

Well this is the cheapest copy of LIH by at least $30. Plus they dont charge until it ships, which will not be until 2013 so youve got time. If youre just unwilling to pay that price? Sadly, the price on these will go higher once the preorder sells out.

Ive preorded pax-am stuff in the past, and i have the double 10". Plus i have all the mp3s of those japanese b-sides. If this doesnt pop up in a store im not gonna be that bunmed

Why not just eBay your 2x10"? Ive got one and would definitely do so if money was any obstacle in the way of me ordering this edition.

Why not just eBay your 2x10"? Ive got one and would definitely do so if money was any obstacle in the way of me ordering this edition.

Dont get me wrong man, ive gone pre-order ape shit on older RA stuff and pax-am releases but im just not feelin it this time. If it pops up in stores later down the road i might snag it to avoid shipping. Since its up on music direct im sure ill be able to get one from an indie retailer on release day, if not, im not gonna loose sleep over it.

I've been a RA fan from the very beginning! Sadly over time I don't get as excited for releases, and I already have the double 10", bought it for $25 when it came out back when!!!

But those bonus tracks!!! Gimmie sunshine, black clouds, and Halloween are stellar must have tracks! But Father"s Son? I've never heard of this track and I am a completist and have every rare track he's written!! Am I forgetting it? Or is it surfacing for the first time! RA heads help me out here??

$65 is steep but in reality this will be worth $150 the second it sells out and will keep its value!!! Not that I'd be able to let it go lol

• 3 weeks later...