Riot Fest 2013

bgdesign

• 5 months later...

they tend to get left around town in certain shops like Reckless. I work at Quimby's and one of their dudes dropped in and left half a dozen pairs of saturday/sunday tickets with me to hand out. I posted them on the store's fb page and seriously,no one claimed them. Ended up just giving them all away to friends.

Presale tickets are up.http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/188189?utm_medium=bks&wrKey=32D700CB1F6D6832C381D0C2879A5817$89 for 3 day$189 for 3 day VIPVIP was well worth it last year with 15 drinks a day included.

Wasnt happy with the treatment of the secret shows last year. Pretty much punked the 3-Day Pass holders in order to sell individual tickets to these "secret events".

I think I'm going to hold out with hopes of groupon/fanfound tickets being cheaper. Will be going again though because I had a blast last year. Broadways/Lawrence Arms/Sundowner/Tricky Dick next year?

Oh and Operation Ivy.

Broadways and Op Ivy would definitely get me there this year. Id love to see another Blue Meanies reunion show.