Dear Diary needs to get pressed (Travis?)

Never liked this band at all. I thought maybe I missed something with this album so I went back and listened to a little bit of it on Spotify just now. Nope.

Music is meh, not bad, just super generic and not even done very well and those vocals....let's just say I can see why he just DJ's now.

sure hope you listened to it in a private session.

Yea the only way this is getting pressed is if Epitaph decides to do it, I'm a little surprised Epitaph hasnt tried to press any of their stuff and put a marketing sticker on them noting the Skrillex connection. I just dont think enough people give a shit about FFTL anymore to convince them its a good idea to press this stuff.

They are about the two Sonny albums. But I think this album would do VERY well on LP. Because who didnt love this album at one point? It was a great record for its time. I still enjoy it! And the musicianship on Heroine was phenomenal as well.

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, Ls0413 said:

SRC has this set to release in May 2017, Amazon.com is currently presage at $17.94!!!!

There's another thread for this here. Both src and Amazon put order up for it last month but Epitaph still hasn't said anything. I'm waiting to hear an official announcement just to know the colors and the actual release date.