Dear Diary needs to get pressed (Travis?)

this is the part where i admit i'd buy it and play it once and scream that part "even if i spend 2004 listening to morrissey in my car i'm better off alone than i would be in your arms" like i did when i was 20 and totes em0.

fuck, sometimes i try too hard.

OH. SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKERRRR.

Anyways. Epitaph has done a few things. Bring me the Horizon's albums were pressed. That random ass I Set My Friends on Fire album that no one bought was pressed. I'm sure there's a lot more, but I'm not sure what, if any, was licensed and what was done by them. Maybe if we all bitch at them like everyone did for ACB they'll get annoyed and do it.

Yea the only way this is getting pressed is if Epitaph decides to do it, I'm a little surprised Epitaph hasnt tried to press any of their stuff and put a marketing sticker on them noting the Skrillex connection. I just dont think enough people give a shit about FFTL anymore to convince them its a good idea to press this stuff.

still blows my mind that skrillex was part of that, or rather that sonny turned into skrillex

wait a minute, are you telling me that I bought a skrillex CD while I was in college?!? [googles "from first to last", sees that sonny = skrillex]

I feel like my street cred just took a hit. while I'm not sure if that "hit" increases or decreases my street cred (depends who you ask), I'm fairly certain it's not a good thing

wait a minute, are you telling me that I bought a skrillex CD while I was in college?!? [googles "from first to last", sees that sonny = skrillex]

I feel like my street cred just took a hit. while I'm not sure if that "hit" increases or decreases my street cred (depends who you ask), I'm fairly certain it's not a good thing

like i said, it blows my mind. my younger brother introduced me to them and coheed and cambria at pretty much the same time, haha

Never liked this band at all. I thought maybe I missed something with this album so I went back and listened to a little bit of it on Spotify just now. Nope.

Music is meh, not bad, just super generic and not even done very well and those vocals....let's just say I can see why he just DJ's now.