Jambox - can I make my turntable setup bluetooth ready?

So I know this isn't the ideal setup for audiophiles, but I'm going to be getting a Jambox speaker soon and I know that it has bluetooth capabilities. I currently have a Project III turntable, through a TC-750 preamp, plugged into a Sony stereo and I was wondering if there's a quick and easy way to make that setup bluetooth ready so I could listen to it on the Jambox in other rooms.

I'm not sure if it's the sound quality or the principle that's getting all the no's.

Both. Think about it though you're playing an analog format through analog means and then converting it to digital to play it through a Bluetooth speaker. The sound will become compressed which would defeat the entire sound quality vinyl argument. If you just wanna listen to the music steam it from your computer

VInyl is not a magical format. Digital isn't shit by default. Playing records on a Project III turntable, through a TC-750 preamp, plugged into a Sony stereo also defeats the entire (potential) sound quality argument.

This.

I mean, what's the point, unless you have a compulsive need to only spin vinyl? What you're suggesting is possible, but you're pretty much just converting the analog signal into digital anyway. It would probably sound better if you simply started with digital as your source.

Of course, if you just want to do it to say that you could, go right ahead. Have fun.