Best place to buy Pro-Ject Carbon?

I was going to order the piano black Carbon from Turntable Lab since they have free shipping over $99 but all they have is the white. Does anyone else know anywhere that offers a similar deal? I'd even go for the red if it came down to it. I just do not like the white, which is all TTL has. Thanks for the help.

I also went to Needle Doctor. I e-mailed them to see if they might have any holiday deals in the works and a guy name Brian responded and gave me 10% off a Carbon & Acryl-It.

$399 + $129 + $15 shipping - 10% I paid $490.20

Sounds like you got a pretty solid deal, congratulations and enjoy

I also went to Needle Doctor. I e-mailed them to see if they might have any holiday deals in the works and a guy name Brian responded and gave me 10% off a Carbon & Acryl-It.

$399 + $129 + $15 shipping - 10% I paid $490.20

Yeah my next step is getting a platter, but I needed a preamp so I ended up getting a Pro-Ject MKII

Anyone getting order cancellations yet? Curious to see if anyone who bought "in stock" TTs end up receiving them. Hoping my TT had already left the warehouse by the time they caught this "glitch". I feel like companies should be forced to honor things when they screw up like this. Its not our fault they did something stupid...