Best place to buy Pro-Ject Carbon?

First time poster here, just got off the phone with John at insound and wanted to update anyone who's still waiting to hear anything.

He told me that they are in fact fulfilling the orders that got in before they fixed the promotion.

I ordered the Wavering Saints - Collusion EP like some of you did and after they told me it was OOP, my order jumped up to $409. He told me that I could email them with another 10 CDs I wanted to order and it would drop the price back down.

I would say if any of you are still waiting for a response to just call them, he responded to my email a few minutes after we got off the phone.

First time poster here, just got off the phone with John at insound and wanted to update anyone who's still waiting to hear anything.

He told me that they are in fact fulfilling the orders that got in before they fixed the promotion.

I ordered the Wavering Saints - Collusion EP like some of you did and after they told me it was OOP, my order jumped up to $409. He told me that I could email them with another 10 CDs I wanted to order and it would drop the price back down.

I would say if any of you are still waiting for a response to just call them, he responded to my email a few minutes after we got off the phone.

Wasnt true in my case. They only billed me $279 and my TT has already shipped

Nice. That might be because you ordered an in stock TT. I checked my order and it did shoot up to 409 (which I'm not sure why, wouldn't it be 399 with free shipping).

Anyway, I tried calling three times and got no answer so I just wrote them an email explaining everything I read and adding a new CD that is in stock. We'll see what they say when I hear back.

Or another option for CC users is file a claim with your CC company for unauthorized charges AFTER you receive your TT. Show them your original checkout email as proof of your payment.

That's what I would do, final transaction is final. That's like charging you an extra $10 at the store and telling you when they hand the card back.

The email I got after I placed my order only had the items, not a total. And now, of course, on the site it says my order is 409.

Ahh, see I got a paypal email as well as an insound email. The paypal email has both the items ordered as well as the price. Pretty damning evidence against an upcharge. I always use paypal when its an option. Not only can u put in a claim with paypal but youve also got your CC company on your side.

Finally heard back. I guess my tt is en route to them and they should be getting it shortly. I also had to swap out my CDs for ones that are in stock. Which wasn't too much of a problem. I just hope the tt gets shipped!

Great news! Curious to what the price of the "in stock" CDs you had to switch to? Since there weren't too many $1.99 CDs available, did you have to bump up to $2.99?